Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Up-skill and get leading-edge qualifications with Yanchep’s first professional development and industry training provider.
Enrolments Open at Yanchep Institute
BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Online and blended online and face-to-face options available
- Self-paced learning
- Recognised Prior learning (RPL) available
This course has been designed for WA residents who are working the the Work Health and Safety sector and looking to expand their technical knowledge and skills and improve their capabilities.
Get qualified and industry-certified through engaging, interesting and future-focused technologies delivered via the Yanchep Institute E-Learning platform.
The qualification applies to those working as supervisors, WHS personnel, and workers in other WHS-related roles who manage risks effectively, apply relevant WHS laws, and contribute to WHS within the workplace in known or changing contexts with established parameters.
Online – $2,000 (invoiced at $200 per unit at the time of online enrolment)
RPL – $1,500
The course consists of ten units of competency:
- BSBWHS412 Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS417 Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
- BSBWHS418 Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBSTR402 Implement Continuous Improvement
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
Yanchep Institute (Y.I) is a Yanchep Beach Joint Venture Initiative serving local businesses and individuals in Yanchep and surrounds.